| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altai in December is very cold at -15.8 °C (3.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.3 °C (-8.1 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 8:50 long with an average length of 8:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Altai December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Altai, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Altai:
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 532.7 kms (331 miles) NNE
- Muren, Mongolia - 462.6 kms (287.5 miles) NE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) NNE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 452.8 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) NNE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) ENE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 500.4 kms (310.9 miles) E
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 148.1 kms (92 miles) ENE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) E
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 501.7 kms (311.7 miles) E
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 342 kms (212.5 miles) E